Returns & Warranties
If you need to return a product to State|RDA, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-250-9215 or email us for the appropriate return procedure. Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, unused products within 120 days of purchase with the original packing slip or invoice (excluding electrical items and shears). Electrical items and shears may be requested within 60 days of purchase and will be refunded or exchanged only with original receipt, packing slip, or invoice.
RETURNS BY MAIL
To return your item(s) by mail, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-250-9215 for a return authorization label. Your refund minus shipping and handling will be credited back to your original payment method once the return has been processed. RETURNS TO STORE Up to $150 of State|RDA.com purchases can be returned to your local State|RDA store with your packing slip or invoice, dated within 120 days of the purchase (excluding electrical items and shears). Electrical items and shears may be returned within 60 days of purchase and will be refunded or exchanged only with original receipt. Refunds will be processed as a State|RDA Gift Card. At this time, State|RDA.com does not accept gift cards at checkout.
The Following Types of Products are not Accepted for Return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
- All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within sixty (60) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please contact Customer Care at 1-877-250-9215 or email us for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over 60 days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.